Citrus Information & Resources
Approved Section 18 labels for Firewall 50 WP, Fireline 17 WP and Mycoshield Have Arrived
the approved Section 18 labels for Firewall 50 WP, Fireline 17 WP
and Mycoshield. Also linked is the approval letter signed by
With these labels now official per EPA, the emergency crisis declaration is now ended and all applications should follow the requirements of these approved labels. Applicators should have possession of these labels and the approval letter signed by Commissioner Putnam when applications are being made.
While these Section 18 labels are set to expire December 31, 2016 (end of this year), the CRDF and FFVA are working diligently to provide FDACS and EPA with the proper documentation to extend these labels beyond the December 31 cutoff date. At this time we anticipate that an extension will be granted when needed.
Section 18 Antimicrobial Putnam Final Letter of Approval
Section 18 Antimicrobial Putnam Final Letter Supporting Documents
CRDF Research Management Committee
Workshop on Post-bloom Fruit Drop
June 29, 2016
Summary of Discussion and Opportunities
2015/16 Central Florida (Ridge) Processed Oranges Cost of Production Survey
Citrus Growers Share Concerns
abandoned groves, tree conditions and the federal Tree Assistance
Program were on growers’ minds at a forum Thursday in Sebring.
Laurie Hurner, Highlands County Extension director and citrus agent,
summarizes the discussions.
Click here for the interview.
Tap for Florida Citrus Greening
For information about the TAP Program for Florida
Citrus Greening, please click here.
Citrus Copper Model
An interactive copper scheduler for management of Greasy Spot, Citrus Bacterial Canker, Citrus Black Spot and other citrus diseases.
Web Site :
“Citrus Black Spot Information”
Federal Domestic Quarantine - Blackspot
- EDIS - Electronic Data Information Source
- FAWN - Florida Automated Weather Network
- Citrus Extension Agents
- Citrus Research & Education Center
- Budgeting Costs and Returns for Central Florida Citrus Production
State & Federal Agencies
Associations & Organizations
- FL Citrus Research Development Foundation
- FL Citrus Mutual
- FL Fertilizer and Agrichemical Assoc.
- FL Fruit & Vegetable Assoc
- FL State Horticultural Society
- Gulf Coast Growers Assoc
- Highlands County Citrus Growers Assoc.
- Highlands County Farm Bureau
- Peace River Valley Citrus Growers Association
- FNGLA - Florida Nursery, Growers & Landscape Association
- FL Southern College